Help & FAQs
How do I place an order?
To place an order, follow these simple steps:
Create a profile with your name and email address on our website.
Contact your nearest EverNutri clinic/practitioner provider. You may find a list on our website.
If you are not near any clinics or therapists that stock EverNutri, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
Browse our website and select the products you wish to purchase.
Add the selected items to your shopping cart.
Proceed to the checkout page, where you will enter your Evernutri Practitioner’s Code, your shipping and billing details.
Review your order and make sure all the information is accurate.
Complete the payment process using our secure payment gateway.
Once your payment is confirmed, your order will be processed and shipped.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major credit and debit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. All transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of Stripe. For more information please see Terms and Conditions on https://stripe.com/gb/terms.
How do I track my order?
After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your package is shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery through our website or the courier's website.
What is your shipping policy?
We offer Standard shipping usually takes 2-3 business days. For detailed information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
Can I cancel or modify my order after it's been placed?
If you need to cancel or modify your order, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. This can be done via our clinic line on 0208 397 8629 or via email on email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request if your order has not been processed for shipping.
Do you offer international shipping?
At this time, we only offer shipping within the UK. We do not provide international shipping services.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you receive damaged or incorrect items, please contact us within 2 days of delivery. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 02083978629 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9a Mansfield Road, Chessington, Surrey UK, KT9 2PJ].
Are your supplements safe and certified?
Yes, our supplements are sourced from reputable manufacturers and undergo rigorous testing to ensure quality, purity, and safety. We only stock products that meet industry standards and comply with relevant regulations.
Are your supplements suitable for vegans/vegetarians/halal?
We offer a variety of supplements, some of which are suitable for vegans and vegetarians or halal. Please check the product descriptions or contact our customer support team for specific information about a particular supplement.
How can I contact customer support?
You can reach our customer support team via email at email@example.com or by calling 02083978629. Our team is available Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm to assist you with any inquiries or concerns.
Do you offer discounts or promotions?
Yes, we may periodically offer special discounts, promotions, and exclusive deals to our customers. All terms and conditions are subject to the terms contained within each respective promotion. To stay updated on our latest offers, sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media.
Are there any side effects to using supplements?
While most supplements are safe when taken as directed, individuals may react differently to certain ingredients. We advise consulting with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions or are taking medications.
Orders, Shipping & Returns
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you a “confirmation email” to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. All aspects of the order process, including but not limited to the “Buy Now” or “check out” function on the website and the email to confirm we have received your order should be considered an “invitation to tender”.
If we cannot accept your order and we don’t charge you. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing via email and will endeavour to not charge you for the product. We will usually do this through our “confirmation email” but if this is not possible as perhaps the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
If we cannot accept your order and we do charge you for this.If we are unable to accept your order for reasons considered to be beyond our reasonable control then we shall let you know with time of the essence and in any case, within two working days (days in England and Wales that are not weekends and not bank holidays) of the order being placed. We shall then contact you to process a full refund.
We charge you when we accept your order.As your product is goods, you will own it once we have received payment in full.
Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
We do not accept returns. However, please contact us with any concern. We will aim to reply to you within 72 hours and give you our decision based on information given by you via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if in a special circumstance a return in deemed acceptable by us we require you to make arrangements for all products to be returned safely to us.
Your rights to make changes If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
Our rights to make changesMinor changes to the products. We may change the product:
(a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
(b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not reflect in your use of the product.
More significant changes to the products and these terms. In addition, as we informed you in the description of the product on our website, we may make the following changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
Shipping & Handling
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be confirmed to you within our confirmation email.
- We will only allow orders to be placed via Royal Mail. We are not responsible for delays outside of our control caused by Royal Mail. When you order from our website you are also consenting to its terms and conditions, see their terms and conditions please visit: https://www.royalmail.com/terms-and-conditions
- When we will provide the products. During the order process we or Royal Mail itself, will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
- We will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible. We will deliver your products to you as soon as reasonably possible but in any event, within 14 days after the day on which we accept your order and we or Royal Mail will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, Royal Mail will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and 10.2 will apply.
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us. Beyond this point, you will bear the title and risk for the product.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, your correct delivery address and name. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you in writing via email to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see 6).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of a product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for a period longer than one month, we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended or contact you to process a refund or rearrange a delivery dare.